Matchware – MindView
MindView is a professional mind mapping software that allows you to visually brainstorm, organize and present ideas.
- Easy-to-use with MS Office Interface
- Templates, Examples, and Video Tutorials
- Award-Winning MS Office Integration
- Optimized for Project Planning
- Built-in Gantt Chart and Timeline
- Collaboration Options
- PC Magazine Editors’ Choice
Powerful MS Office Integration
Using MindView as your mind mapping software gives you the industry’s best Microsoft Office integration.
Mind Mapping Software for Productivity
Why should I pay for mind mapping software? It’s simple – you get what you pay for!
MindView has the industry’s best Microsoft Office integration available for mind mapping software. This guarantees ROI for mind mapping users as the re-entering of data is not necessary when compared to traditional brainstorming and whiteboard sessions.
Professionally designed Word, PowerPoint and Excel export templates allow you to convert your mind map into a polished presentation with the click of a mouse. Brainstorm topics, storyboard presentations, enhance meeting discussions and improve white board sessions. Attach pictures and videos, take notes or add hyperlinks. Everything will be included in your export.
Mind Mapping Software for Project Management
Whether you are looking to optimize the initial planning stage or make Gantt Charts easier to overview, MindView is the right Mind Mapping Software for you! MindView allows you to brainstorm your project plan in a mind map or a work breakdown structure (WBS) and transfer the plan into our built-in Gantt Chart, Timeline or export to Microsoft Project.
- Brainstorm your project plan in a mind map
- Apply task information and resources
- Built-in gantt chart and project timeline
- Integration to MS Project
- Export and synchronize tasks with Outlook
Learn more about MindView’s Project Management Features
Mind Mapping Software for Collaboration
Need to share your mind map with remote team members or clients? Don’t worry, MindView offers several solutions: Simply click “Send” and your mind map will be packed and ready to go in an email! If people do not have MindView they can use the free MindView viewer to open your file. Alternatively, use the Shared Workspace add on to collaborate with your team in real-time, distribute tasks, and receive a task status.
- “Pack and Go” to send mind maps with attached files embedded
- Free viewer available to open and read mind map files
- Shared Workspace option for real-time multi-user editing
- Distribute task through the shared workspace
- Apply read and write access to files and lock branches for other users